- The purpose of the Daily Scrum is to inspect progress towards the Sprint Goal and adapt the Sprint Backlog if needed.
- Daily Scrum is for Developers. It is mandatory for all Developers of the Scrum Team.
- The SM ensures that Daily Scrum takes place, and is kept to 15 minutes, but the Developers are responsible for conducting the event.
- During Daily Scrum, the Developers plan the work for the next day.
- The SM and PO are allowed to attend but not participate in Daily Scrum.
- The SM and PO can participate in Daily Scrum as “Developers” if they are actively
- working on Sprint Backlog Items.
- Daily Scrum is always 15 minutes regardless of Sprint length and number of Developers.
What is a Scrum Master?
A scrum master is the scrum team member tasked with fostering an effective and productive working environment and guiding others to understand scrum values, principles and practices. Scrum masters tend to be people-oriented, have a high level of emotional intelligence, and find joy in helping team members to grow.
Master2Teach YouTube Channel
In this YouTube Channel, you can find different kind of useful tutorials related to information technologies.