- Only the PO can cancel the Sprint.
- The PO is the expert on the marketplace for the Product.
- During Sprint Planning, the PO brings a business objective, based on which the Scrum Team crafts a Sprint Goal.
- There can only be one PO for a product. But a PO can work on multiple products.
- During Sprint Review, the PO seeks feedback from key stakeholders.
- A PO can also work as a developer on the team.
- The PO can attend, but cannot “participate” in Daily Scrum meetings, except in the capacity of a developer.
- The PO can attend but cannot participate in any PBI sizing (estimation) activities e.g. during Sprint Planning
What is a Scrum Master?
A scrum master is the scrum team member tasked with fostering an effective and productive working environment and guiding others to understand scrum values, principles and practices. Scrum masters tend to be people-oriented, have a high level of emotional intelligence, and find joy in helping team members to grow.
Master2Teach YouTube Channel
In this YouTube Channel, you can find different kind of useful tutorials related to information technologies.