- Scrum Events are Timeboxed i.e. they have a maximum duration not to be exceeded.
- A Sprint can be a maximum of 1 month and a minimum of 1 week.
- Scrum Teams choose the length of the Sprint.
- For a 1 month Sprint
- Sprint Planning = 8 hours
- Sprint Review = 4 hours
- Sprint Retrospective = 3 hour
- Daily Scrum is always 15 minutes
- When a Sprint is less than 1 month, the other events are usually proportionately shorter, but this is not a requirement.
- All Events can vary in length based on the length of the Sprint, except the Daily Scrum.
- All Scrum Events, besides the Sprint, can end early when the purpose of the event is achieved.
What is a Scrum Master?
A scrum master is the scrum team member tasked with fostering an effective and productive working environment and guiding others to understand scrum values, principles and practices. Scrum masters tend to be people-oriented, have a high level of emotional intelligence, and find joy in helping team members to grow.
Master2Teach YouTube Channel
In this YouTube Channel, you can find different kind of useful tutorials related to information technologies.