- The main purpose of the Sprint Retrospective is to plan ways to increase quality and effectiveness.
- The Scrum Team inspects how the last Sprint went with regard to individuals, interactions, processes, tools, and their Definition of Done.
- It is a 3-hour event for a 1-month Sprint. For shorter Sprints, it’s usually shorter.
- It is an opportunity to inspect and adapt the process the Scrum Team has been using to build the increments.
- The whole Scrum Team attends the event.
- . During the Sprint Retrospective, we examine how we build the product, not the product itself.
What is a Scrum Master?
A scrum master is the scrum team member tasked with fostering an effective and productive working environment and guiding others to understand scrum values, principles and practices. Scrum masters tend to be people-oriented, have a high level of emotional intelligence, and find joy in helping team members to grow.