- An Increment is a stepping stone toward the Product Goal.
- Each Increment is additive to all prior increments.
- The sum of all Increments is presented to Stakeholders at the Sprint Review. However, Increments can be released to Stakeholders at any time.
- The Scrum Team has to create one or more useful Increments each Sprint.
- All Increments must be verified and usable.
- The whole Scrum Team decides when to release an Increment.
- Multiple increments can be released to stakeholders during a Sprint.
- Work cannot be considered part of an Increment unless it meets the Definition of Done (DoD).
- The commitment for the Increment is the DoD.
What is a Scrum Master?
A scrum master is the scrum team member tasked with fostering an effective and productive working environment and guiding others to understand scrum values, principles and practices. Scrum masters tend to be people-oriented, have a high level of emotional intelligence, and find joy in helping team members to grow.
Master2Teach YouTube Channel
In this YouTube Channel, you can find different kind of useful tutorials related to information technologies.