- The purpose of the Sprint Review event is to inspect the outcome of the Sprint and determine future adaptations. The Scrum Team presents the results of their work to key stakeholders and progress toward the Product Goal is discussed.
- Attendees of the Sprint Review event are the Scrum Team and key stakeholders.
- Sprint Review is not just a demo or a presentation of the increment.
- The Scrum Team only presents items that are 100% done according to the DoD.
- If a customer routinely skips this event, the expectations of the Scrum Team and the customer would become misaligned and both parties would not be happy.
- The Product Backlog may also be adjusted to meet new opportunities.
- The Sprint Review is a 4-hour event for a 1-month Sprint. For shorter Sprints, it’s usually shorter.
What is a Scrum Master?
A scrum master is the scrum team member tasked with fostering an effective and productive working environment and guiding others to understand scrum values, principles and practices. Scrum masters tend to be people-oriented, have a high level of emotional intelligence, and find joy in helping team members to grow.
Master2Teach YouTube Channel
In this YouTube Channel, you can find different kind of useful tutorials related to information technologies.