Why are Project Late?
The project can be late due to different factors. Some of the main reason for late project are as follow:
- An unrealistic deadline established by someone outside the software development group.
- Changing customer requirements that are not reflected in schedule changes.
- A honest underestimate of the amount of effort and/or the number of resources that will be required to do the job.
- Predictable and/or unpredictable risks that were not considered when the project commenced.
- Technical difficulties that could not have been foreseen in advance.
- Human difficulties that could not have been foreseen in advance.
- Miscommunication among project staff that results in delays.
- A failure by project management to recognize that the project is falling behind schedule and a lack of action to correct the problem.
Project scheduling is key to a projects success!
Also study Features of COCOMO Models: COCOMO MODEL FEATURES
Master2Teach YouTube Channel
In this YouTube Channel, you can find different kind of useful tutorials related to information technologies.