- The Sprint Backlog (SB) consists of 3 things:
- The Sprint Goal (which is the why)
- The selected PBIs (which is the what)
- The Plan for delivering the Increment (which is the how).
- The SB is a plan by and for the Developers.
- . The SB should be highly-visible i.e. transparent
- The SB changes during the Sprint (BUT the Sprint Goal does not)
- The PO and the Developers may change/negotiate the scope of the Sprint but this should not affect the Sprint Goal in any way.
- We move the incomplete items back to the Product Backlog for future consideration.
What is a Scrum Master?
A scrum master is the scrum team member tasked with fostering an effective and productive working environment and guiding others to understand scrum values, principles and practices. Scrum masters tend to be people-oriented, have a high level of emotional intelligence, and find joy in helping team members to grow.