- The Developers are the people in the Scrum Team who create any aspect of a usable increment during the Sprint.
- The specific skills of the Developers will vary a lot depending on the work domain, i.e. they do not have to be software developers. Still, they could be scientists, researchers, manufacturers, etc.
- The Developers create the plan for Sprint, this is the Sprint Backlog.
- The Developers choose how many PBIs need to be included in a Sprint.
- They are responsible for sizing (estimating) the PBIs and the techniques they would use to turn PBIs into a usable increment
- Developers participate in Daily Scrum and come up with an actionable plan for the day.
- Developers are required to conform to the DoD (Definition of Done)
- The Developers hold each other accountable as professionals.
What is a Scrum Master?
A scrum master is the scrum team member tasked with fostering an effective and productive working environment and guiding others to understand scrum values, principles and practices. Scrum masters tend to be people-oriented, have a high level of emotional intelligence, and find joy in helping team members to grow.
Master2Teach YouTube Channel
In this YouTube Channel, you can find different kind of useful tutorials related to information technologies.